Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.
You are here

Certificate of International Merits (CIM)

World mapWhat is it?

A certificate issued alongside your degree diploma, detailing your international activities during your studies.

How does it work?

Gather at least three international activities, at least one of them must be abroad.

What counts an as international acitivity?


  • exchange studies
  • conferences, summer courses or internships
  • field studies

At home

  • mentoring of international students
  • participation in the department's international cafés
  • completion of an international course
  • participation in international groups
  • participation in international workshops, conferences in Sweden

Who can apply?

All students at the School of Social Work


It’s an opportunity to 

  • showcase your international experiences
  • build an international network
  • prepare for working in an international context
  • reflect on what internationalisation means (both at home and abroad)
  • develop intercultural understanding
  • build your CV

Where can I find out more?

Contact ulrika [dot] reichert [at] soch [dot] lu [dot] se

Page Manager:

School of Social Work
Lund University
Visiting address: Bredgatan 13, Lund
Postal address: Box 23,  22100 Lund, Sweden
Telephone : 046-222 00 00 (switchboard) 
Telefax: 046-222 94 12

The Faculty of Social Sciences | Campus Helsingborg