Covid-19 | 2020 autumn semester
Information to students at the School of Social Work
Teaching at the School of Social Work at first and second cycle level will take place both digitally and in our premises. In such activities, consideration is to be given to university-wide decisions and to the Swedish Public Health Agency’s rules, general guidelines and recommendations for a reduced spread of infection of Covid-19. Social distancing must be followed according to the Public Health Agency's regulations, general advice and recommendations.
The faculty’s measures for a safe study environment
Students are to feel secure when studying at the Faculty of Social Sciences. The faculty has therefore implemented a number of measures to ensure that teaching at our premises will comply with the Swedish Public Health Agency’s recommendations:
- We have adapted the furniture arrangement at our premises in order to maintain social distancing.
- Classrooms will be used for a longer period during the day in order to spread out teaching sessions.
- Hand sanitiser will be available outside classrooms from 17 September.
- Disinfection wipes will be available in all lecture rooms at the School of Social Work.
Reducing the spread of infection – everyone’s responsibility
We must all take collective responsibility for maintaining a safe study environment. It is therefore very important that as a student you:
- maintain social distancing! (1.5 m)
- stay at home if you have symptoms of a cold or illness
- wash hands often and thoroughly or use hand sanitiser
- leave the classroom and corridor after a lesson is over
- respect the current delimitations of the premises
- respect the arrangement of furniture in classrooms and do not move tablesand chairs
- do not move furniture that has been cleared away
Take care of each other this autumn. Together, we can help each other!
More information for students: https://www.sam.lu.se/en/covid-19
Getting in touch with us
If you have questions regarding coursers and programmes offered at the School of Social Work, please contact us via email.
Questions about master's studies
Contact the Director of Second Cycle Studies, Leili Laanemets.
For questions about PhD studies,
Contact the Director of Doctoral Studies, Katarina Jacobsson
For questions about exchange studies
Contact our International Coordinator Anneli Nielsen.