This is a selection of research projects at the department.
- A boundaryless working life in a digital era
- A Secure Base - a study to promote mental health needs of small children in out-of-home care (2018 → 2021)
- Beyond the welfare state
- Civil Society Elites?
- The New Urban Challenge? Models of Sustainable Welfare in Swedish Metropolitan Cities
- Refugium: building shelter cities and a new welcoming culture
- Scanian homes: Reception, settlement or rejection
- Sexuality - an access issue (2019 → 2022)
- Social guidance on the Internet: professional challenges, strategies and practices (2020 → 2022)
- Sustainable European welfare societies: Assessing linkages between social and environmental policy
- Sustainable welfare
- Sustainable welfare for a new generation of social policy (2020 → 2023)