Certificate of International Merits (CIM)
What is it?
A certificate issued alongside your degree diploma, detailing your international activities during your studies.
How does it work?
Gather at least three international activities, at least one of them must be abroad.
What counts an as international acitivity?
- exchange studies
- conferences, summer courses or internships
- field studies
- mentoring of international students
- participation in the department's international cafés
- completion of an international course
- participation in international groups
- participation in international workshops, conferences in Sweden
Who can apply?
All students at the School of Social Work.
Why should I apply?
It’s an opportunity to
- showcase your international experiences
- build an international network
- prepare for working in an international context
- reflect on what internationalisation means (both at home and abroad)
- develop intercultural understanding
- build your CV
Where can I find out more?
Contact Anneli Nielsen: anneli [dot] nielsen [at] soch [dot] lu [dot] se